Here is the situation on my company network :
- Windows Exchange Server 2000 (DC on Windows 2000 Server) --> working correctly
- standard VPN connection access through the AD --> working correctly
- Outlook clients either 2000 and 2003, and very few users use it via the vpn connection
The problem is that the users connecting the vpn cannot send/receive mails on Outllok 2003.
Here are the steps followed to get the problem :
1. user is at home, logged on Windows using his domain user account, connected to the Internet via his personal wifi connection, and going through his personal ADSL line from his ISP.
2. user launch the vpn connection and manage to reach the network (he is able to browse the company network)
3. then he launches Outlook 2003, and see all the mails stored on his local copy of mailbox (as usually)
4. when he clicks on "Send/Receive", it doesn't work as is the Outlook client could not find/connect the exchange server (whereas it perfectly works when he is connected on the office)
Can anyone help me on this problem ?