I am in a decision making process of my industry scenario to map in SAP.
My scenario is as below
Sales region representatives input their requirement for 1 months in system as below
• region(in SAP it is route destination)
• Material number
• Selling price
Once they enter the data system should collect all the data from each regional and run a statistical calculation taken fast history and generate a unconstrained sales plan/regional for 18 months.
It will be passed to a optimizer where in we will put the following constraints
• Capacity of production line with respect to that material grade
• Selling price (from input data)
• Minimum allocation qty per region/Grade
• Customer grading ABC, A is good C is worst
• Inventory available in all region and production plant for that grade
• Net back that material can fetch
• One of the important sub assembly/intermediate material – availability for future months
• Grade change over loss in USD.
With the above constraint system should generate a region plan giving details of which material (grade wise) and qty
Second output is the production plan telling which grade how much to produce and when
Is it possible to do the above in normal SAP PP or we need to go for SAP SCM?
January 24, 2008 9:23 PM
March 17, 2009 2:05 PM