We are growing and need to really streamline our operations. Our company consults on various conversion improvement projects. We have a mix of small and larger projects that require many touch points or steps to complete (including back-and-forth and review with the clients at various milestones) I am looking for recommendations for software to manage all of the key operations of an interactive agency. Ideally it would be tailored specifically to interactive agencies or similar professional services companies (not looking for a generic ERP approach).
1) Must be completely web-based
2) Must be scalable and reasonably priced based on number of seats or employees
3) Must offer the following functionality as an integrated offering:
- Billing & invoicing
- Project-level real-time costs and profitability
- Work/task assignments
- Scheduling & workflow
- Automated notifications of assigned or completed tasks
- Integration with SalesForce.com (or ability to import from salesforce)
- ability to easily configure individual dashboards based on roles
- Integrated storage of files and other digital assets
- Revision control with ability to access older versions of docs
- Role-based access (so clients can see a subset of the deliverables on an extranet)
If you have direct experience with the company that you are recommending please also comment on how easy or difficult they have been to work with.