Install the hotfix from the following URL:
If you cannot install this hotfix immediately, you may be able to temporarily work around this problem by deleting the cached, compressed copy of the affected file or files on the IIS server. By default, the compressed file is located the following folder:
%windir%IIS Temporary Compressed Files
This temporary directory location can be changed in the IIS Manager on the Service tab in the Web Sites property sheet.
To delete the cached files on the server, follow these steps:
1. Open the IIS Temporary Compressed Files folder.
The default path is %windows%IIS Temporary Compressed Files.
2. Delete all the files in this folder.
3. At a command prompt, enter IISReset to restart all IIS services.
You may also have to delete the cached files on the client to make sure that the corrupted files from the cache are not used. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu.
2. Click the General tab, and then click Delete Files.
3. Click OK.
This will resolve your issue.
Do let me know if it helps.
+91 932 379 8440