I have been selected for a position of IT Director of manufacturing company in a West Africa country (my home country). the organisation operation cocoa bussiness with farms; disstribution; factories in the country.
The IT environment is multi site with AS/400 (my knowledge is fair since 1999) JD edwards (no knowledge but experience with CS/3 and Sunsystem) and Ms Office
The IT Manager C.I. reports to IT Manager Business Systems Europe, and is responsible for the IT staff members based in the Ivory Coast.
I need help for topic to include in my contract due to the fact that:
- it is not an expat position
- i have worked in the past in Ivory Coast with others
- Ivory Coast is a quiet instable due to a coup and election will take place in Oct. 05
- they want a 1 year temporary contract before a permanent one
- I'm actually IT consultant with a US government project
Thanks for your help
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!