Use the Sign-in Helper to reset your Yahoo password and regain access to your account. For account security,
we’ll only display some of the options below. The Yahoo system determines which options to display based on factors
like where you’re signing in from and recovery info on your account. Mobile phone number and alternate email address.
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Click Continue.
- If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
- If you can receive text messages to the number listed, click Yes, text me an Account Key.
If you have access to the email address listed, click Yes, send me an Account Key.
- Depending on the option you’ve selected, Yahoo will send an Account Key to your phone or email.
- Enter the Account Key that Yahoo sent in the field provided, then click Verify.
- Select an account to reset from the list connected to your mobile number or email address.
-If you see an account that’s not yours? You can remove it by clicking remove it here.
More instruction @