There are a lot of questions which need answering before you can decide on a solution.
1. How much data are you willing to loose when a failover occurs?
2. What sort of downtime is acceptable when you need to fail over?
3. What sort of window is acceptable when you need to fail back?
4. How much bandwidth to you have between sites?
5. How much data change to you have on an hourly basis? Per Minute?
There are probably more questions which need to be asked but these will get you started. Without knowing these answers you can’t pick the correct solution.