Had exactly the same thing
IIRR This is a system maintained index to objects in the QDLS folder, so would only be saved when you do a system save.
IBM have a solution which our geeks obtained and ran successfullly without needing an IPL, but the instant solution suggested was to delete and IPL. It’s rebuilt each IPL.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
During a backup, file QUSRSYS/QAOSSS14 is flagged as damaged. How should that file be recovered?
To recover the file, do the following:
1. Create a temporary library.
2. Create duplicate objects of the file and the logicals attached to this file in the temporary library. Note: I needed to create a couple of physical files that were attached to a logical QAOSSI12.
3. Delete the logicals in QUSRSYS to this file.
4. Delete the file QAOSSS14 in QUSRSYS.
5. Create duplicate object from my temporary file to QUSRSYS for the physical file and all of its logicals.
6. STRJRNPF on the file QAOSSS14 to the journal it was originally assigned to. Note: Data can not be copied back into this file; however, the RCLDLO *ALL will rebuild the file.
7. ENDSBS *ALL *IMMED – Dedicated system.
8. RCLDLO *ALL – This rebuilt the file.