I’m not a user experience guy per se but my quick pass impressions are:
1. All the gear at the top of the page would leave me thinking you sell hardware as your primary business
2. Typos in the copy (double comma in first para) and too much off it. Consolidate your message, and leave the heavy copy for an “about us” section
3. Page should not scroll – i.e. way too much data on page
4. Menu on left should be cascading; no need to show every option and make the page huge; show high level categories and then mouse over for drill down or drill down on another page
5. S in the logo is not crisp
6. Data center image needs polish; looks like a striaght Visio; need to spruce it up somehow and move it off the front page
Overall, a good start, looks like you have a lot to say, needs to be organized better.
Good luck with your business; North Jersey is a tough market these days . . . .