Prep materials for VMware Certified Professional (VCP)

6,875 pts.
Tags:
Certification preparation
Certifications
Computer Based Training
Virtualization certifications
VMware
VMware Certified Professional
What are your recommendations for cert prep study materials -- especially CBT -- for the VMware Certified Professional? Are there official CBT materials? If so, would someone mind pointing me to it. Thanks. Moderator Note: This is a submitted question
ASKED: June 23, 2009  4:59 PM
UPDATED: June 24, 2009  10:00 PM

Answer Wiki

Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.

PER VMWare website:
“Participation in a VMware authorized training class is REQUIRED for VCP certification. Candidates who take the VCP exam without a class will NOT be certified or confirmed by VMware”

When I took the esx2.5 class, it prepared you for the exam.

I didn’t take the exam, but my co-worked did. He said 90% of the class was on the exam and the other 10% was what we learned while supporting it.

So don’t waste your time taking the exam if you aren’t willing to fork out the money for the class.

Discuss This Question:  

 
There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to:

To follow this tag...

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.

Following