This is an odd situation. I have a Netgear router/firewall, internal address:192.168.0.150
All the PC's on the network have 192.168.0.xxx as address. Every web site I go to comes up except one. It's consistent across all PC's.
If I change the IP address to anything other than a 192.168.0.xxx, I can still go to all sites and the previously inaccessible site.
I've rebooted the router, used ipconfig /flushdns on the PC's, but no luck. What's odd is that when I can't access the site, I can do an nslookup and it returns the correct address.
I've checked netmasks, it's correct.
I am so flummoxed by this.