1. Insert 2003 CD in the CD/DVD drive & press shift key to prevent autorun
2. Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > select Microsoft Office 2003 and click Add/Remove
3. Click Add or Remove Features
4. Now click plus sign to expand the Office Tools tree, and then click to expand International Support
5. Click each item that want to install, and then click Run from My Computer.
Remember, to select all items, click International Support, and then click Run all from My Computer
Remember the following files are required for Japanese Language support:
a) Core Support, b) Extended Support, and Bi-Directional Support
And the following Fonts are required: Japanese Font
After that select each of these, the box beside them should turn white
After selecting all of the components, click Update Now. This installs Japanese Fonts support.