Thanks! We'll email you
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Allright, I have connection now to the 1721 router. I had one setting to change. I keep reading about all of these ISDN and frame/relay settings for the 1721. All I want to do is convert the t-1 csu/dsu serial internet connection to an ethernet signal to be interpretted by a desktop as an internet signal. I have all kinds of IP addresses from the t-1 provider.
Here is the IP information they provided me to setup our network.
Serial IP Block: xxx.49.195.24/30
* Customer WAN IP: xxx.49.195.26
* WAN Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.252
* WAN Gateway Address xxx.49.195.25
Ethernet IP block: xxx.132.236.88/29
* Ethernet Gateway Address: xxx.132.236.89
* Ethernet Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.248
* Customer Ethernet IP range: xxx.132.236.90 - xxx.132.236.94
Is my next step to try and program the IP addresses in the router? The router will have two IP addresses right? One for the WIC serial card and one for the Ethernet connection?
October 7, 2004 3:26 PM
October 8, 2004 2:02 PM