Oracle Spatial is an option for Oracle Enterprise Edition that provides advanced spatial features to support high-end GIS and LBS solutions. Oracle Spatial is an option to Oracle Database 11g, Enterprise Edition—includes full 3-D and Web services support to manage all geospatial data including vector and raster data, topology, and network models. It’s designed to meet the needs of advanced geographic information system (GIS) applications such as land management, utilities, and defense/homeland security. The course contents are:
- Understand the Oracle Spatial GeoRaster storage model
- Use GDAL, an open source GeoRaster loader and Oracle’s Java GeoRaster Loader load GeoRaster images
- Describe the Oracle Spatial topology data model
- Understand the Oracle Spatial network data model and network concepts
- Understand Oracle Spatial analysis and mining features
For more information just link to this site.