1. Click Connections Navigator tab in navigator window
2. Right-click Application Server in the Connections window and select New Application Server Connection from the context menu
3. Click Next to skip
4. On Type page of wizard, name the connection OC4J and choose Standalone OC4J 10g, and click Next
NOTE: If there is no connection to standalone OC4J server, select from dropdown
5. On Authentication page > enter <username> and <password>
6. Select Deploy Password checkbox, and click Next
7. On Connection page, type localhost as Host Name, and click Next
8. On Test page > Test Connection
Remember, If application server is ok & provided connection details (which u supplied earlier) are correct, it shows the word "Success!"
CAUTION: If an error, verify the connection settings, click Back & do necessary changes, and again retest connection.
Now click Finish