I am a recent hire Network Manager for a technology charter middle and high school. I am to develop and maintain a WAN connecting both sites. My job functions are as follows:
1. Administer LAN for middle and High School.
2. Develop and maintain WAN connecting all sites.
3. Purchase, install, and maintain all necessary digital hardware.
4. Select, install, and maintain all necessary digital software.
5. Design a system allowing for basic "Distance Learning".
6. Plan and implement the technology necessary for "Internet Broadcasting"
7. Create and maintain the system of Technology Charter School communication via email.
The main functions of the technological curriculum offered are:
1. Web and Video Game Design(Development)
2. Digital Production
3. Internet Broadcasting/Computer Arts-With this the students will develop and create blogs, podcasting, desktop audio, and video editing. It also entails creating a internet TV and Radio Broadcast. The TV network and Radio broadcast consists of Internet Broadcasting and Digital Production classes.
I have to develop and manage a networking system that combine these technologies.Please help!!!!!
Thanks for the help and hope to hear from you soon,
June 12, 2006 3:39 PM
June 13, 2006 2:08 PM