Network access problem description:
• My network is a hybrid wired & wired mix, simple peer to peer
• Purpose is shared internet access along with file & printer sharing
• A single Router / modem connects to DSL
• One computer connected to the router with a wired – Ethernet cable
• The router also acts as a wireless access point for the other 5 computers in the workgroup.
• Two of these computers have multiple user access with passwords
• The other 3 are single user.
• All computers have functioning internet access without problems
• The three single user computers have proper access to each other’s files and printers.
• The two multi-user computers have proper access to the three single user computers.
• Neither of the multi-user computers can be accessed, the following message is returned:
\server-name is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.
• This situation occurs whether a user is logged on to the multi-user computer or not.
• Is there a permission switch or parameter I have missed?