Need Expert Help to Determine Steps to Take:
When going from 9i to 10g in terms of:
1) plsql best practices for both 9i and 10g that are specific and could be measured against
2) known issues to watchout for in terms of 10g overall, 10g prominent bugs/issues
3) known issues with plsql
4) known issues with stats collection and management
5) known issues with bringing over stats from 9i to a 10g db
6) known issues with bringing over large indexes built in 9i to 10g db
7) 9i to 10g conversion issues and watchouts
8) running un-updated, non-best practice wrapped 8i code in a 10g db
What course of action is recommended?
What expert resources should be consulted, white papers,etc.?
March 24, 2009 4:06 PM
March 25, 2009 2:29 AM