Word does not provide any intrinsic “pop-up” feature that results in a small window containing information when you click on a word or a link. The closest that can be found in Word is the ScreenTip feature, which displays a small ToolTip-like “hint” when you hover the mouse pointer over a hyperlink. The procedure is :
1. Click Insert > Hyperlink tool on the toolbar, in Word or choose Hyperlink from the Insert menu.
2. Click on the ScreenTip button. Word displays the Set Hyperlink ScreenTip dialog box
3. In the ScreenTip Text box, enter the text/explanation u want to use for your ScreenTip
4. Click OK
5. Set any other hyperlink values, as desired
NOTE: Other than the ScreenTips, if u create a macro that displays information using the MsgBox function, and then u associate that macro with a MACROBUTTON field. When the u click on the button created by the field, the message in the macro is displayed.
1. Open the file in MS Word
2. Put ur cursor where u want to appear the text
3. Click Insert > Comments
4. A dotted lines appear and shows a box
5. Just type ur explanations
Hope it may help U !