The Clipboard is integrated in Windows. The only way you can increase the amount of data that the Clipboard can hold is to increase the Virtual Memory on the system.
To increase the Virtual Memory perform the following.
1. Open Control Panel and select System. On the left side menu, click Advanced system settings.
2. Click the Advanced Tab. In the Performance section, click the Settings button.
3. Click the Advanced Tab again. In the Virtual Memory section click the Change button.
4. If the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives is selected, Remove the check mark from that option. In the Drive section, make sure that the C: Drive is selected.
5. Click the Custom Size option.
6. In the Initial size (MB) box enter the amount equal to the amount of RAM that is installed on the computer. In the Maximum size (MB) box enter the amount equal to 1.5 times the amount of RAM.
7. Click the Set button (important) and click OK.
Restart the computer for the new settings to take effect.