Use the Oracle Migration Workbench. You must also have the Plugin for MS ACCESS to be able to import the Access tables into Oracle
The Oracle Migration Workbench (OMWB) is a free tool that simplifies the process of migrating third party databases like Sybase, Informix, and DB2 databases to the Oracle platform. The Oracle Migration Workbench migrates the entire database schema, including triggers and stored procedures, in an integrated, environment. It can also perform the data move either online using JDBC or offline using scripts.
The OMWB is currently in transition from a standalone tool (OMWB 10.1.0.4) to an extension of SQL Developer (SQL Dev 1.5).
Informix & DB2(UDB and iseries) are still supported by OMWB 10.1.0.4.
Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL and Microsoft Access are now supported by SQL Developer 1.5
More details and the free download can be found here
1) select ms access table(s) for instance ADDRESSES
2) click at file menu—> export
3) select “save as type” as ODBC database
4) table name appears (OK)
5) create DNS, if you’ve already created then use it
6) provide username password for oracle
7) I think you’ve reached at your destination