Write Menu Driven Java code to create the following modules.
The Modules are to guide you with the Requirements, you are allowed to add your creativity in designing the system.
Submission Procedure will be announced on Monday Morning.
Your File names Should be:
There should be only 1 Java file which has the main() method.
XXX corresponds to your Ignite Id.
Generate a Module to maintain (Add,Modify,Delete) Subject table.
Generate a Module to maintain (Add, Modify, Delete) Book details table using following validation rules.
1. Subject code (Sub_code) will be extracted from subject table.
2. Book serial number (Book_srl_no) should be auto genetared.
3. Author name (author) and book title (book_title) should be in uppercase.
4. Issue return flag (Issue_rtn_flag) should be either I or R
5. ISBN number should have first two charatere of respective subject code.
Generate a Module to maintain (Add, Modify, Delete) Member table using the following validation rules.
1. Should not allow duplicate member number.
2. Name , Address1, and Address2 should be in Uppercase.
3. All date field should be in DD/MM/YY Moduleat
Generate a Module to maintain(Add, Modify, Delete) transaction table using the following validation rules.
1.Member number will be selected from member table using LOV (List Of Values).
2. ISBN and Book serial number will be selected from BOOK_DETAIL_TABLE using LOV.
3.Date of return should be calculated.
4.Calculate fine if actual return (Act_rtn_dt) is greater than date of return(date_rtn).
5.Update the issue return flag(issue_rtn_flag) where book is issued or returned.
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!