I have a quandary with Open Office. I am trying to get a small contact database to print labels. I have tried to export the data, and found no way to create a template using Avery 5160 labels and import data to the template. No can do.
It appears that through OO-Writer I can do something, but all I can do is to do one label at a time, not populate multiple sheets with each label filled with a unique address. Can anyone help? Listed below are the requirements I am dealing with:
1) Over 5000 unique address labels at each run
2) Using Avery Address Labels 5160
3) I have tried to use a view, query, and even a temp table
4) The customer contract requires this database to be used, on a MAC
5) Mailings are required quarterly
Is there anything other information you need?
MAC Book Pro; Leopard (32 BIT); Open Office OOo_3.2.1_MacOS_x86_install_en-US
September 14, 2010 8:35 PM
September 14, 2010 8:51 PM