You can create views in Notes applications, as long as you have proper access. You can also delete any view that you create.
To create a view
1. Select or open the application where you want to create a view.
2. From the menu, choose Create > View.
3. Enter a name for the view.
4. Choose a view type.
5. In the Select a location for the new view field, do one of the following:
+ If you want the view to appear at the top level, do not select anything in this field.
+ If you want your view to appear in a specific location, select the location in this field.
6. Click the Copy from button and do one of the following:
+ Click Blank if you do not want to copy the style of another view.
+ Click the view whose style you want to copy. If the style uses selection by formula, the view’s selection criteria appears in the Selection conditions field.
7. (Optional) If none of the existing views or folders of an application shows information the way you want to see it, you can create a customized folder by clicking the Save and Customize button. For procedures on how to customize a folder, see Creating a standard outline view if you have installed IBM® Lotus® Domino™ Designer Help. Or, go to Lotus Documentation on the Web to download or view Lotus Domino Designer Help.
8. To add your own selection condition using a formula, select By formula, and then add the formula in the space provided. For more information on formulas, see Formula Language if you have installed Lotus Domino Designer Help. Or, go to Lotus Documentation on the Web to download or view Lotus Domino Designer Help.
9. (Optional) To add a search condition, click the Add condition button.
10. Click OK to create the new view.
To delete a view
1. In the navigation pane, select a view to delete.
2. From the menu, choose Actions > View Options > Remove View.
3. Click Yes when you are asked if you want to remove the view.