Scenario: Lotus Domino Server 6.52 shop, Palm Treo 650 Smartphones (Palm OS 3.5).
Trying to determine if Lotus Domino Everyplace is a solution for us to access Notes e-mail and calendar from the Treo 650 phones. Understand we need the Domino Everyplace client.
1) What is needed on the server side?
2) Is Domino Server sufficient for the server side?
3) Do we need to purchase and have running Domino Everyplace Enterprise Server or any other additional product?
4) Does Domino Everyplace come with Domino Server? If so then do we just need a Domino Everyplace license for each phone?
5) Does the Domino Everyplace solution require the user's desktop to be up and running for the phone to access e-mail?
Thanks for your help,
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!