1. Check the requirements of the software. Make sure that u have enough space on ur computer hard drive to install the program, and be sure that u have the required amount of RAM.
2. Close any other programs that u may have running.
3. Explore the OEM CD and look for the “readme” file or user manual. One of these will contain special instructions on how to install the software, if any. U may usually find them in the same folder containing the “executable” file.
4. Locate the key for ur OEM software. U will need to enter this code at some point during installation.
5. Find the Install file on the OEM software’s CD (generally . When u double click this file, the install process will begin.
6. Try using the autorun feature. Software CDs are usually programmed to begin installation once they are inserted into a computer’s CD drive.
7. Contact the program developer or hardware manufacturer if you have problems installing ur OEM software.