There are 6 ways to do it:
1. There is a software, called Oraxel (or something like that)
which connect Excel tables with oracle (and vise versa)
2. You could export your Excel tables into Access and
link Access – Oracle tables through ODBC
3. You could do such export with OEM (Oracle Enterprize
Manager) if OEM is installed on dedicated server
4. If you have a Mictosoft SQL server close by,
link Excel data with Sql server, and then
use DTS (Data transformation services) to populate
oracle tables. You need ODBC or ADO.net configured.
5. If you are comfortable with PL/SQL:
convert your Excel file into .csv format
(right from excel — use export into .csv file);
then write a PL/SQL procedure with UTL_FILE package.
In his procedure you will read line by line your .csv
file and insert a new line into oracle table after that.
6. Use Oracle “External tables” feature to read data
I do not have time to go into details, maybe you got some