Go into SE16 or SE16N
Put in table AGR_USERS
Put in whatever ID + * to pull all users that are dialog based on your companies user id standards
Put in all the roles you are looking for in the Role fields, or put in *
Uncheck everything but Role and User
(also probably need make the maximum number greater than the default)
There is a complete list of all roles and their users, which you can export into an excel spreadsheet and sort.
Runs in about a minute, much quicker than SUIM 😉
— This gives a list of all roles a user has, or a list of all users a role has.
I try to use the SUIM T_CODE but it doesn’t show me the relation <b>USER-ROL-T_CODE</b>.
So a query was the way I found it.
1. Go into SQ00
2. Put Quick Viewer button
3. In the box QuickView name your Query
4. Put Create button
5. In Choose Data Source Window write the Query Title and some comments
6. In data Source Combo Box Choose Table Join option and then Press ENTER
7. Go to Menu>Edit >Insert Table.
I use the following tables:
1. TSTCT: Transaction Code Text
2. TSTCA: Values for transaction code authorization
3. UST10S: User Master: Single Profiles
4. UST04: User Masters
5. V_USERNAME: Generated Table for View V_USERNAME
6. AGR_USERS: Assignment of roles to users
If you follow this sequence the keys will join automatically.
You can find other ways to make this join .. this the way I found.
7. Go to Back Button
8. In data Field Layout Choose the list Fields and Selection Fields in order to show in the query <b>USER-ROL-T-CODE.</b>
I hope this could be useful.