Just follow this step to remove second page header and footer….
1) Click View, Header/Footer.
2) On Header/Footer toolbar click the icon for Page Setup.
3) Click Layout tab and select the option Different first page in window to turn on
4) click OK.
5) Type in the information on your first page header and
6) They won’t appear on the second and subsequent pages.
7) If you want different information on second or subsequent headers/footers, once the second page is created double click in the header or footer area on the first page
and then scroll down to the second page and create the second and subsequent
page header, switch to footer and do the same.