I switched to Mac due to the lousy Win Mobile integration across the board. But I have not let go of my Lenovo X61 Tablet.
Here is why. As a former software developer, I have returned to college, studying Human Complex Systems at UCLA….
OneNote is the main reason.
1) Handwriting is recognition is decent, best of all systems out there.. Though I rarely use the recognition part, I do use the pen to draw arrows, diagrams thoughts
2) OneNote records audio and has audio and handwriting recognition built into search. So three days later when you type in the onenote search: ” Karl Marx” it will not only pick up your handwriting it has deciphered, but not visually translated yet to text, but also the audio from the lecture. So if your prof said Karl Marx , yep it pops up too.
3) When you review notes with audio enabled all your notes, diagrams etc are objects time stamped, so you can scoll down to some typed in text or chicken scratchings and double tap, and it plays back the audio at the time of the creation of that object / scribble
4) Import PDF, Word etc into notes, and paste todo icons in notes that can be searched and displayed in sidebar. So all assignments pop up in sidebar where you pasted todo icons near…
5) Outlook integration. I hate outlook, and use Google, but it works, and some bloggers rave about it….
6) Yes PPt files can be copy and pasted in and scribble all over them….
Hope that helped
When I tell the Mac Majority what this does even their eyes water…..