Ok, i found the issue. to start off let me explain this. there was a power outage in that part of that building, and the whole 9 switches were configured with out “wr mem” so guess what ….. yeah they lost there configuration. they were all configured as user switches, meaning all ports were on portfast and bpdu guard was up. and since those switches were connected to another bunch of switches i wanted to kinda match the other switches configuration (the ones that are working and had saved there config’s). which is kinda weird because there uplinks werent trunked instead one was on a native vlan and the other uplink was on the users vlan. Long story short, i found a switch that knows the way to the GW and i took one of his ports off portfast and guard and placed it in access mode for the native vlan and connected it to my switch with crossover. now im good. im pinging and swithcing.
Thank you guys for your quick responcses. 🙂