My current webmaster, registered my domain in the US under my name.
Now after several years with him, and endless problems; we have decided to go with an other webmaster.
Ihave asked for a release of the web site. Go daddy shows me that the domain in question is "pending the other registrar confirmation."
I wanted to know my rights in this matter.
1. Do they have a time limit to release it?
2. what can i do to force them to do so?
3. If they refuse to can I proseed legally against them?
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!