Thanks! We'll email you
when relevant content is
added and updated.
My current webmaster, registered my domain in the US under my name.
Now after several years with him, and endless problems; we have decided to go with an other webmaster.
Ihave asked for a release of the web site. Go daddy shows me that the domain in question is "pending the other registrar confirmation."
I wanted to know my rights in this matter.
1. Do they have a time limit to release it?
2. what can i do to force them to do so?
3. If they refuse to can I proseed legally against them?
June 3, 2008 1:53 PM
June 3, 2008 2:03 PM