We want to invoke a web service which is hosted on window server. Web service is written in dot net and hosted on a server. Web Service has a web method which we want to invoke from application which is written on Linux C platform.
There is some points.
1. Web Service is created in C# dot net and hosted on IIS, this web service has a web method which accept string parameter.
2. This Web Service is need to be invoked from a Linux application which is written in C language.
3. We want to know how can we invoke web service from linux platform.
4. Does we need to use SOAP request for invoking web Service.
5. For invoking the Web service which method will be used http-post or http-get or something else.
Web Service is deployed on Window server 2003 and We want to invoke it from a C application which will be run on linux platform.
June 11, 2010 12:25 PM
June 11, 2010 1:44 PM