Your question is not clear – although I guess that English is not your native language.
Since I’m sure quite sure what you meant to say, start with the basics.
1) Does each of the affected workstations have correct configuration information?
– IP Address (whether assigned and configured or by DHCP)
– Subnet mask
– DNS address
– Default gateway
2) You said “if they open the domain account”. Please clarify this:
– Do you mean that they are logged into the domain?
– Do you mean that they try to open their home folder on the server?
3) Are all of these systems at the same physical location – meaning no wide-area connections?
4) Are the printers accessed directly by IP address, or does the mapping go through a server print queue?
I hope that these questions help you to clarify your question so that we can help you.