Step by step instructions on an installation are going to be very difficult to obtain for your exact situation because there are so many unkown variables. Hoever, I can provide some guidance to get you started and I’m sure everyone can them help out with more detailed specific questions as they arise. Here is a Microsoft article that may help, <a href=”http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884453″>KB884453</a>
First and foremost some requirements to get exchange working properly:
1. You’ll likely need a static address from your ISP. (STrongly recommended so you don’t have to mess with DNS constantly)
2. You’ll need to setup the <b>MX</b> record for your domain to point to this address
3. You’ll need to configure your firewall to forward TCP port 25 into your exchange server.
4. optionally, you’ll need to forward port 80 and 443 to your exchange server (or your Outlook Web Access (OWA) server, if they are different.)
5. Likely, but probably not required, You’ll need to purchase or self issue a SSL certificate to use in your OWA configuration so you can view your e-mails in OWA via HTTPS (secure ssl).
Here are some likes that look like good articles as well.
<a href=”http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/evaluation/faq/email.mspx”>Exchange 2003 SBS FAQ</a>
<a href=”http://whatis.techtarget.com/generic/0,,sid9_gci1165015,00.html#”>Another FAQ for Exchange 2003 SBS</a>