1) Create a new folder and make sure that the options ‘show hidden files and folders’ is checked and ‘hide extensions for known file types’ is unchecked.
2) Paste a copy of ur <filename.exe) file inside newly created folder.
3) Now rename this ‘filename.exe’ to whatever u want, for eg names as pics.jpg
4) Windows is going to warn u if u really want to change this extension from exe to jpeg, (don’t worry) click YES.
5) Now create a shortcut of this ‘pics.jpg’ in the same folder.
6) Now again that u have a shortcut, rename it to whatever u want, for example, ‘test.jpg’.
7) Go to properties (on file test.jpg) and do some changes here
8. Now make u need to write the path to open the other file the renamed file ‘pics.jpg’) so u have to write this :- ‘C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c pics.jpg’
So what u’re doing is when someone clicks on ‘test.jpg’, a cmd will execute the other file ‘pics.jpeg’ and it will run.
9) On that file ‘test.jpg’ the shortcut, go to properties and u have an option to change the icon. Click that and a new window will pop up and u have to write this :-
%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll . Then press OK.
10) U can set the properties ‘Hidden’ for the first file ‘pics.jpg’ if u think it’s better to get a connection from someone.
Remember: But don’t forget one thing, these 2 files must always be together in the same folder and to get connected to someone they must click on the shortcut created not on the first file.