1. Click the drop down menu next to the word mail in the upper left-hand corner of window and select switch to calendar
2. Make a new entry in calendar by selecting the New Action button at the top of the calendar
3. Categorize ur new entry and enter specific information about the event in the subject field of the form, including date and time information
4. Edit a calendar entry by double-clicking the event and select save and close
5. Change basic preferences in Lotus Notes calendar by choosing actions > then tools > and finally preferences after open the calendar
NOTE: By selecting the display button, to modify things like the default view and time formats
For more info, please link to the below:
Hope it may help u !