There are several ways to open the Outlook 2007′s calendar-view Print window(To-Do list):
1. Open File > select Print
2. Click Print icon in the toolbar
3. Print window displays several printing options, including the default print styles—Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Tri-Fold, Calendar Details, and Memo—which can be modified by the user.
4. To change print style, click the Define Styles button to open the Define Print Styles window.
5. The Define Print Styles window has three options for customizing print styles: Copy, Reset, and Edit. The Copy button lets open an existing style, rename it, and edit it for ur printing needs. The Reset button returns edited settings to their default state. The Edit button lets change the print styles’ default settings.
6. Clicking Edit opens the current style’s Page Setup window and follow the on-screen
There are several formatting options to choose from:
1. Font types and sizes
2. Printing more than one page
3. Headers or footers
4. Showing notes or task sections
Remember The first Outlook 2007 calendar printing has some problems that prevents recurring appointments from printing properly. The only solution is to print the calendar using the Weekly view.