Use <a href=”http://searchwincomputing.techtarget.com/generic/0,295582,sid68_gci1294109,00.html”>Group Policy’s</a> File System control:
1. Open any Group Policy Object (GPO)
2. Navigate to Computer Configuration–>Windows Settings–>Security Settings–>File System.
3. Right-click File System and select Add File.
4. Browse to and select the file or folder whose permissions you wish to configure and then choose OK.
5. In the Database Security for <File or Folder> dialog, set the permissions and choose OK.
6. In the Add Object dialog, make your selection and press OK. If you wish these settings to propogate the the child objects inside (example: you select a folder and want all files and folders inside to have the same permissions) you should the propogate option. Otherwise, choose the option that best suites your needs.