I found this information on a newsgroup:
To disable DNS updates for a particular interface, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
Note deviceID is the device ID of the network adaptor for the interface.
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type DisableDynamicUpdate, and then press ENTER two times.
5. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type 1 in the Value data box, and
then click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor.
For more detailed information please refer to the following article:
246804 How to enable or disable DNS updates in Windows 2000 and in Windows
It looks like what you are trying to do,