You can use the group policy editor snap-in for the MMC.
1. Go to Start -> Run
2. Type: MMC
3. Click on File -> Add/Remove Snap-in
4. Click on Add
5. Select the group policy object editor and click add
6. When the wizard opens, you can choose the local machine or another machine in browse
7. Click finish to close the wizard
8. Click Close to close the add window
9. Click OK to close the add/remove snap-in window
10. You can now view the local computer policy using the mmc.
One thing you should note is the Domain policy always overrides the local machine policy.