Recently I set up a Windows 2000 testing server to do a test run of an upgrade from Exchange 2000 to 2003. The upgrade went very smoothly, however, we are going through a conversion in a week to a new provider and will have to update all our IP addesses. We decided to use this testing server to temporarily re-route any e-mails still hitting the old IP address for the first couple of days after the migration. Here's the problem ... We exported a list of our current user accounts from our functioning Exchange server and uploaded it onto the testing server. The accounts appear within Active Directory Users & Computers, but are not writing over to the Exchange System Manager. I have run through the steps of creating a mailbox for each of the accounts, but still nothing.
January 12, 2007 2:45 PM
November 21, 2007 6:43 AM