I have a site that had two Windows 2000 servers acting as DC's, one of which is an Exchange 2000 server with OWA.
I have just installed two new Windows 2003 servers as DC's, Installed Exchange 2003 onto the second of the two new ones.
Initially when I installed EX2003 (sp1) I browsed to the OWA and noticed that it was EX2k OWA, but thought that it was probably just the fact that none of the mailboxes etc had been migrated across.
Now that everything is across, and working OK the OWA page wont load at all it just displays some the link title text and just says loading.
I have looked at numerous sites to try and fix this but have come to a brick wall. I cannot afford to uninstall exchange 2003 and re-install unless absolutely necessary.
Any light you can shed would be fantastic.
March 22, 2005 6:31 AM
March 28, 2005 6:07 PM