Win2000 domain running in mixed mode due to two NT40 BDC's at remote sites. All other remote sites authenticate here at the corp. office.
OWA running on a FE Win2000 Exch2000 server. Exchange 2000 running on BE Win2000 server.
Exchange 2000 is running on a member server.
1) what issues would we encounter if we dont upgrade the NT40 servers prior to upgrading Exchange.
2) is it recommended to upgrade our Win2000 AD server to Win2003 prior to upgrading Exchange
3) do I need to run adprep (pending answer to #2)
4) what is the recommended sequence of upgrading:
- upgrade FE to Exchange 2003
- upgrade FE to Win2003
- upgrade Exchange 2000 server to Exchange 2003
- upgrade this Exchange server to Win2003
5) must you run Exchange 2003 SP1 before going to SP2?
August 17, 2006 10:56 AM
August 18, 2006 2:37 PM