Hi, I just started learning about Exchange Server 2003, and I have no idea what those error (warning) messages are. Most of these messages are the messages I receive everyday. Please look at it and give me some solution.
- Verify that the Microsoft Exchange MTA service has started. Consecutive ma-open calls are failing with error 3051.
- The outgoing routing rule is not valid because it cannot find a valid device. Check the routing rule configuration. Country/region code:
- Fax Service failed to initialize any assigned fax devices. No faxes can be sent or received until a fax device is installed.
- Mapi session "/o=First Organization/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=lylam" exceeded the maximum of 50 objects of type "objtRulesView".
- Mapi session "/o=First Organization/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=kchristensen" exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session".
- The redirector failed to determine the connection type.
May 17, 2005 2:21 PM
May 9, 2013 6:07 PM