1. I'm able to send outbound from the server/client account to external domains w/o issue.
2. Telnet [server] 110 works
3. Sending externally to client email address gives no kickback.
4. System Manager updates with the new email count when I hit refresh; so it's routing properly.
5. I've recreated the Recepient policy and run RUS.
6. Reset IIS.
7. No GP's that should hinder this nor no user-side rules enabled to prevent email receipt.
8. No permissions set under delegates in Outlook 2007.
9. New Exchange setup.
Domain A Host record and MX records are correct. I can send out without issue and email to domain with out issue. It points directly to static ip and routes. It's just not appearing in email mailbox.