I have one user (known anyway)who does not get some email delivered to the client. So far this is what we have:
- The emails that do not get delivered are always from the same person (external mail coming in).
- Most of the emails from this person ARE delivered. It's random as to the one's that don't get deliverd.
- There are no Rules set as I've blown away the users profile and recreated x2.
- All Logs from exchange show that the email IS delivered to the users mailbox - even when it doesn't make it.
- I setup email forwarding to my mailbox to see if I get the emails the user did not and I DO get the email.
- Client runs in Non-cached mode - NO PST files. Right off the server.
- Running Exchange 2007 & Outlook 2007 (all users).
I'm stumped and need some help with this.
Dell Optiplex 745, Outlook 2007, XP sp3, IE7.
October 29, 2010 8:20 PM
November 1, 2010 9:00 PM