I am assuming that u r trying to transfer from GroupWise to Outlook !
Try out the following steps:
Install the GroupWise Client.
1. Install the Outlook Client
2. Load GroupWise Client and login as the user.
3. Launch Outlook (this will connect to the GroupWise account that you are
currently logged into).
4. Close the GroupWise client.
5. From the File menu select Import and Export.
6. Select Export to a file.
7. Select Personal Folder File (.pst)
8. Select the folder that you wish to export (you may also export sub folders and use the advanced filters) then select next.
9. The last screen allows you to specify the file name and path for the PST file.
10. Click Finish.
NOTE: You need to run mail server software somewhere on your network. The mail server must provide either POP3 or IMP support for OE clients to read mail and SMTP support for OE clients to send.