Have you tried the following (from www.eventid.net):
1. Stop DNS Server service on all servers except one.
2. On that one, turn off AD integration for all forward or reverse zones for which EventID 4515 appears (we had several).
3. Restart the DNS Server service on the one server.
4. Check the DNS log – all occurrences of EventID 4515 should be gone. If not make sure AD Integration is off and restart the service again until it starts without any 4515 warnings.
5. Enable AD integration. Remember to set the replication scope (Win2003 and higher) and turn on secure updates.
6. If there are other zones on other DNS servers that are not replicated to the server you chose in step 1, stop the DNS Server service on the machine you’ve been working on, then repeat steps 1 through 5 for zones on a DNS server that hosts the remaining, conflicting zones.
5. Force AD replication to all DCs running DNS.
6. Start DNS Server service on the other DNS servers. Once the replication is complete, the 4515 warnings will be gone.